ISO 17025 Consultancy & Training
Active Business Solutions is the preferred ISO 17025 consulting company for ISO 17025 laboratory accreditation across the middle east. We provide superior level of service and consulting covering training, documentation, implementation assistance, internal audit and accreditation process assistance.
We will get your laboratory accredited quickly. We can provide you with a complete system including a Quality Manual, Procedures, Forms and other documentation along with the training for your staff and support through the accreditation process to get you to the point you need to be – ISO 17025 ACCREDITED. Our consultants have extensive knowledge of working with various accreditation bodies for Laboratory Management System Accreditations.
Our Service Offerings and approach
ABS can help you in the following areas:
- developing and implementing ISO 17025 Standard;
- developing and implementing a standard operating procedures;
- developing and implementing authentic work process for each of the test;
- identifying and implementing appropriate global method statements for each test;
- developing technically competent employees;
- producing records demonstrating conformance with ISO 17025’s requirements.
Using the ABS approach to ISO 17025 Accreditation in a Laboratory covers:
- professional support for accreditation process;
- define the scope of accreditation;
- undertake measurement uncertainty analysis;
- undertake inter-laboratory comparison for your test;
- guide on Equipment Calibration Program;
- prepare your staff to face the accreditation board;
- prepare your lab for accreditation;
- undertake relevant training for your employees;
- undertake schedule of internal audits;
- undertake your annual surveillance audits;
- act as your third-party professional laboratory/quality advisory board or quality management department.
BENEFITS OF ACCREDITATION
- National and international recognition
- Public and industry acceptance
- Assurance to clients of good laboratory practice
- Provides global equivalence
- Provides comparability in measurements
- Decision makers can rely on test results
- Improves staff motivation
- Ensures better support in the event of legal challenge
- Saves money by getting it right at first time.