ISO 22000 is an international standard that defines the requirements of a food safety management system covering all organizations in the food chain from “farm to fork”. This is an essentially ISO Standard if you intend to offer your food products into the international marketplace or various US government agencies, including the US Department of Defense.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
- Establishing a preventive approach to food safety along the entire food chain.
- Reducing customer complaints and the likelihood of product recalls and adverse publicity.
- Reducing the need and cost for end-product testing.
- Facilitates better understanding of food packaging safety issues throughout the organisation.
- Improves staff morale owing to a cleaner working environment
- Enhanced professional standing in the marketplace.
- Reducing food borne diseases.
4 Simple Steps To Get Certified!
- Fill the Application Form to apply for the certification.
- We will train your staff and certify as an Internal Auditor for continual improvement of your company.
- Audit Guaranteed Success! We will provide assistance during final certification audit to ensure that your organization achieves certification successfully.
- Receive Internationally renowned ISO certification and make the payment, we are a quality conscious organization and believe in Total Customer Satisfaction. So if you are 100% satisfied and happy with our service, make payment to us.